Summer Reading Club Launch Day!
This Wednesday from 3pm until we’re done (4:30 or 5) we’re going to have our annual Summer Reading Club Launch Party. All kids and parents welcome to enjoy games, snacks and of course sign up for SRC 2016. We’ve got a action packed line-up planned this summer starting in July.
Summer reading club will be every weekday this summer from 3pm – 4pm. Below is a summary of our plan:
- Week 1 – Build it, Create it!
- Week 2 – Iconic Books – you do not want to miss this one!
- Week 3 – Multicultural Week
- Week 4 – Food Week
- Week 5 – MindFULLness Week
- Week 6 – Iconic Books Pt 2 (There are too many good ones to fit in Week 2)
- Week 7 – Scared Silly Week (Bring your security blanket)
Give us a call if you have any questions, we look forward to seeing you on Wednesday at 3!
For what TD Summer Reading Club is, and what it’s all about check out their webpage (and where kids can use their online access codes):