The Tumbler Ridge Public Library offers the following services:
|$0.25 per copy
|$1 per copy
|$1 per page
|$2 per page
|$0.50 per page
The Tumbler Ridge Public Library offers free Internet access to Library patrons. You can access the Internet by:
- Using one of several computers at the Tumbler Ridge Public Library.
- Bring your own device and access our Wi-Fi.
- Borrow a temporary Telus Wi-Fi hub to use within your home. Note: Must have a valid Library card.
There are two ways to request materials at the Tumbler Ridge Public Library:
- If an item you’d like to borrow is currently checked out, place a hold or ask a staff member to place a hold for you.
- If we do not have the item you’d like to borrow, place an Interlibrary loan request through our catalogue or ask a staff member to place a hold for you. Please note every Library has their own Interlibrary loan policy and certain items may be unavailable.
This is a free service offered to all Library clients. Simply search our catalogue online for availability, place a hold or call and tell us what you’d like.